A new, powerful version of 3D imaging software is shipping with our award-winning Cone Beam 3D systems: Anatomage Invivo 5.2.
This software seamlessly integrates with the Gendex VixWin Platinum 3.x imaging application, bringing 3D imaging just a single click away and making all 2D images from digital sensors, panoramic, digital cameras and 3D scans conveniently available in one single patient imaging management system.
Here is a list of new key features and improvements available with the all-new version of the Invivo software.
1. Sharper Image Quality
- Significantly sharper and clearer images for better diagnosis.
- Better bone boundary for improved implant planning.
2. Improved Implant Planning Features
- Ability to check for surgical interference before sending the case reduces treatment time.
- Real-time implant angle control.
- Flexible restoration positioning.
Figure 1. The enhanced implant planning simulation tool of Invivo 5.2
3. Sharing Made Easy
- Wrap image data with the Invivo Viewer and burn to a CD to easily share scans.
- Export 3D/2D images with a work-up as a single-file in DICOM format.
4. New Radiology Tools
- Quick slice review.
- New flexible custom section tools.
- New lightbox layouts.